Archive please see the current year
Annual Wisconsin Bean & Bacon Days
2010 Quilt Show, Art Show and Benefit
This Page is an Archive for 2010 - See the 2011 Page Here
Back to the
Community Center Page - Back to the
2010 Quilt Show Page
At the Augusta Senior Center at the Community
Food available and Art and Crafts Items available for purchase
See a Printable Version of the Entry Instructions Here
Event announcement and Press Release for 2010
The Augusta Area Senior Center seeks entries for their annual Bean & Bacon Days Quilt and Art Show to be held during the 2010 Bean and Bacon Days festivities - new events still being scheduled - see the current list of activities 2010.
For instructions on how to enter your Art, Quilt(s) and/or quilted items, Crafts, send an email with “QUILT ENTRY” in the subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call Barb Pritzl, Director at 715-286-2953 for full information
The Quilt & Art Show and Book Sale hours:
4 p.m. until 8 p.m. on Friday , July 2, 2010;
9 a.m. until 3 p.m. on Saturday, July 3, 2010.
The Augusta Area Senior Center:
Main Street Gym
601 Main Street
Augusta WI 54722
Two blocks north of Hwy 12 and one block east of Hwy 27.
- Admission is free, A $2.00 donation is suggested but any amount is appreciated
- No entry fee for exhibitors or vendors.
- Art Show
- Quilt Show
- Raffle drawing for queen size quilt and cash prizes
- Raffle tickets available at the Senior Center and Tugger's Sweet Shoppe
- Awards for Best of show and Viewers Choice.
- Winners announced at just before the drawing for the winner of the raffle quilt.
- Over 100 Quilt works of art will be on display
- Lunch available both exhibit days
- Annual Augusta Public Library used book sale fund raiser.
- Amish Quilt Sale sponsored by the Woodshed of Augusta and Cambridge
- Senior Center Art Students works on Exhibit
The quilt show coincides with Augusta’s Bean and Bacon Days Celebration July 1 - 5 2010. Many activities going on that weekend.
There is no fee to make an entry into the show.
Over 100 quilts on display for the 2010 Bean and Bacon
Days Quilt Show and Art Show:
This year’s show will be featuring Amish Made Quilts FOR SALE from the Woodshed
Several vendors selling fabrics, quilting supplies and crafts will also be featured.
The Augusta Public Library hosts their annual used book sale as a part of this event.
Lunch it available both days.
Included: an art show featuring the works of the Augusta Senior Center Painting Class.
Win the 2010 Raffle Quilt
Queen Sized! Each Raffle ticket for $1.00 enters the contest and supports the Senior Center.
Tickets are available at the Senior Center and Tugger's Sweet Shoppe and from the Quilt Addicts Guild Members. Tickets will be available at the show until shortly before the drawing.
Photo of The 2010 Quilt to be Given Away. It's